Island Travel and Diving Getaways Every Month
Every month, SPE Dive School leads a SCUBA travel and dive vacation training experience in Grand Cayman Island, one of the world’s highest rated and safest diving locations.
Grand Cayman is the best Caribbean SCUBA diving destination whether you’re a beginning diver, advanced certified or just along for the ride. It’s the easiest, safest and most relaxed diving you will ever experience.
Grand Cayman Island Diving Trip Details
- Short flight time (3-hours from DC to Grand Cayman). You may arrive al late as 11:30 AM on Friday and leave as early as Sunday or stay as long as you wish.
- Maximum comfort with water visibility the best in the Caribbean (200 – 300ft).
- Water temperatures range from a low of 83° to as high as 89°, which means no heavy wetsuits!
- No dangerous marine animals. The toughest part of diving is fanning away the friendly fish that love to ham it up for your underwater camera.
- Calm water, no strong currents to make you fatigued or seasick.
- 365 world-famous dive sites provide perfect diving conditions on all four sides of the island – one is even named after SPE’s founder, Mike Parker – “Parker’s Ledge.”
- The world’s highest safety and service standards by the Cayman Islands’ dive operations, ranked by industry leaders as #1 in the Caribbean.
- Safety rules and preservation are Grand Cayman’s priorities and strongly enforced, enabling the region around the island to be classified as a protected marine park.
- Large, fast dive boats with small groups. Dive Instructors and Dive Masters guide and assist on every dive to ensure comfort and safety.
- Worry-free transportation to and from dive sites and the island’s favorite dining locations.